Cell Line Engineering:
Enzene’s Cell Line Engineering (CLE) department consists of dedicated team of scientist and researchers working towards the development of high expressing production grade microbial strains and mammalian cell line. Using latest/cutting edge technologies from the field of molecular biology and cell line development, high expression vector and host system are developed in this lab
- Development – Successfully developed high expressing microbial cell lines with products ready to enter Clinical phase
- Design and development of high expression vector host system.
- Developed proprietary CHO cell lines for high expression of mAbs in Fed-Batch and Perfusion processes.
- High throughput screening and automated Clone Selection with Process optimization in scalable miniature bioreactors
- Development of automated solutions for key stages within the cell line development workflow
CLE lab is equipped with world class infrastructure and cutting edge equipment’s -
- Fully automated clone selection systems like ClonePix 2 System.
- BSL Class II Biosafety cabinets
- CO2 incubators
- Latest qPCR and PCR systems.
- Automated Cell imaging system.
- Automated spectrophotometer for DNA, RNA and protein quantification
- Bioinformatics software and tools